GIRLS ROCK N ROLL
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PARENTS/CAMPERS
• Be supportive of one another, especially in regards to individual musical abilities and creative efforts.
• Be supportive and respectful of yourself in regards to abilities and creative efforts.
• Be respectful of all staff members, campers and guests.
• Respect all instruments, equipment and property. Treat them with care.
• Turn off all cell phones, tablets, and any other electronic devices during workshops and classes unless given special permission for use by staff.
• Always respect each other’s differences in race, ethnicity, ability, gender identity, size, sexuality, religion, politics, and economic status.
• No foul or offensive language.
• No smoking/drug/alcohol consumption or possession anywhere at camp.
• Bullying, violence, violent threats or repeated outbursts will not be tolerated.
She Rock Staff will do their best to provide reasonable communication, accommodation and care when camper conflict arises. However, my camper and I understand that if these Code of Conduct guidelines are not followed, it is up to the Camp Directors’ discretion to require a camper be sent home either for the day or the full week.